Biblical Faith – with Shmuel “Sam” Peak
Emunah channel is here. For Info www.torahfaith.org
Five possessions did the Holy One, Blessed is he, acquire for Himself in His world, and they are: Torah, one possession; heaven and earth, one possession; Avraham, one possession; Yisra’el, one possession; the Holy Temple, one possession.
1) Torah is the set of His Divine decrees upon all created.
2) Heaven and earth are the entire world.
3) G-d’s Name is called upon Avraham.
4) G-d’s Name is called upon the nation of Yisra’el, for He is called “the G-d of Yisra’el.”
5) His Name is called upon the Temple as it says, “this house is called by Your Name.”
In summary, these five things are G-d’s possessions because they are fully in His domain; they are pertinent to G-d as the Deity; and they are unique in fulfilling that role.
Dedicated to Jorge and Andromeda Mancha